Red Lion and Lantronix

Rube

I'm using a G315 on a network with 3 Lantronix UDS1100 Serial to Ethernet converters. Does anyone have any idea which driver selection I should use to capture data from the Lantronix?

Datalogic Barcode Scanners. I'm investigating whether I need to get the Ethernet version of the 3 scanners' interface...(this is for a short term project where money is tight). I'm not sure which driver to use and hoped maybe someone had experience with RL/Lantronix.

Similar Topics

I am attempting to connect to a Advantage Temperature Control Unit that uses a Lantronix Modbus Serial to Modbus TCP Converter. I have...
Replies
Views
While they came up quickly with a fix for the alarm date issue quickly I will have to drive around for a week or so, burning up a lot of fuel...
Replies
Views
From the Red Lion website, after some customer enquiries in the last week or so... Rev. March 25, 2024 [18:30] Just thought it might help a...
Replies
Views
How do you install update on Red Lion Crimson ver 3.1. Do I just need to run the exe file on the host server?
Replies
Views
Hello All, I need the ability to remotely reboot a Red Lion CR3000 HMI. Due to some graphics issues when the database is updated the HMI must be...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom