Red Lion PTV talking to Mitsubishi QJ71E Ethernet Card

Fanucrobotech

Hey guys, new here on this forum. I have connected a Red Lion Productivity station to a Mitsubishi Q06UDEHCPU using the built-in ethernet port and it works fine. However, I would rather connect to a true ethernet card (QJ71E71-100) but I can not figure out the setup because I do not have a MC Protocol option in the "NETWORK PARAMETER OPEN SETTING" on the Mitsubishi side. I have used Network 1, station 1, port 5002, pc 255 and many other different configurations. Anyone have any experience with this setup? Thanks guys

I found this tread from a couple years ago.
Title; "Crimson 3 with Mitsubishi Q06UDEHCPU" from cobra phil. He was able to get the QJ71E71 module to talk to the Red Lion without issues. This is what I am trying to do.

I can get the builtin port to work but not the QJ71E71 module. Can someone help with the Qj71E71 parameter settings (TCP, open system, host port, destination port?

Thanks, Damon