Word Shift

f1retank80

Hello everyone,

I am trying to do a word shift in a bin collection system in CLX 5000. The problem is there are 17 bins in each word. There is a dummy bin in each of the thirteen groups. In each group the dummy bin moves so my numbers have to move with it. Is there an way to do this without using multiple copy commands.

In the first word the dummy falls between the second and third bit. In the second the bit is between the third and fourth bit. This continues for 13 words.

This was done in the original program and the customer wants to keep it this way for the possibility of adding these bins later.

Thanks

IMG_20150716_124359938.jpg

I wasn't able to use the masked move or just not talented enough to understand how in this project. :oops:
I ended up using an array for the 13 different words and loaded the correct one in another word depending upon the bin chosen. Then a little math to which bit to turn on in the word. This worked well.

Thanks for the response.