FactoryTalk View ME String Input Enable in PanelView Plus 1500 doesn't work.

Fidel92

Hey guys,

could someone please help me with this. I downloaded a runtime applications to a PanelView Plus 1500 and I have some String Input Enable buttons there, but when I type something on them with the keyboard the result doesn't show, as if I hadn't wrote anything. The strange thing is that I have too on other displays string input enable buttons and they do work, just in this one display it doesn't. Does anyone know how to solve this?

Thanks a lot!..

Fidel

On String Input Enable I show the resultant string as a string variable in the Caption under the Label tab. Check your functioning operators and see if you did that for the others.

Similar Topics

Using FTV 9 SE Local Windows 10 Trying to use a little VB to write to a string. Keep getting an error. 'Taggroup\Tagname is a string Dim Note...
Replies
Views
Not looking good but I want to simply show part of a string tags value but I see no way to do so a string display or text object. No text or...
Replies
Views
Good Evening Hope someone can assist me with this question I have. I want to Trigger a Macro or bit from Rockwell PLC (CompactLogix 1769-L33) to...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am currently trying to get my string display to show a value (I will provide an example below), but I am struggling to get the value. So...
Replies
Views
Another issue with Global Objects in Factory Talk View 8.0 Description: Input Parameters on my Global_Object_1 are #1 and #2. My Input Parameters...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom