AB 1734 POINT I/O usage in visual basic

JGax

Hi

I have the idea of create a custom GUI in visual basic, the idea is use hardware that we have in stock and not buy something.....

Is there a way to manipulate a 1734 Ethernet POINT I/O module through a visual basic interface?

Does exist any DLL that I can add to visual references?

and does any of you tried this before?

Regards
Jesus

Hi , welcome to the forum .
You could take a look at Advanced HMI. It's free and is written in VB 2010 SP1 or above . There are drivers for AB Control Logix ( and Compact Logix ) in ethernet and DF1 . There are also drivers for micro logix .

In this forum you can search for Advanced HMI and you will get a potted history of its developement .

Similar Topics

Anyone use the newer 2080-L50E or L70E with 1734 Point IO yet? I have a customer asking for a setup and I have not found anyone that has done...
Replies
Views
About every 5 minutes we are seeing both network and point bus status lights on our 1734-AENTR blink red simultaneously for about 30 seconds, then...
Replies
Views
i am bench testing a 1734 -VHSC24 Point I/O High Speed counter module, i cannot find any examples of wiring the outputs from the module. does...
Replies
Views
Hello. My facility has Point IO modules (on a separate cabinet) which is connected to a controllogix PLC via 1756-EN2T module. We lost...
Replies
Views
Hi, I just bought a 1734-AENT Series C module (Revision 6.01). I am using RS logix5000 and at site we have a running system with control logix...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom