BELKIN F2L088-10 to Ethernet IP

jooseong

Is there a way to convert BELKIN F2L088-10 to Ethernet IP?

I have a FES comMENT Gateway talking to the PC's serial port via BELKIN F2L088-10 cable.

Currently the PC has Intellution Fix32 reading the data from FES comMENT via AB DH-1 driver.

I am trying to upgrade the PC and get rid of the serial port. Also, i am putting in Ignition to replace Intellution Fix32.

Has anyone done this before?

Similar Topics

I've been using a Belkin USB to RS232 to communicate from my laptop to a PanelView 1000 and I never had an issue. And for my SLC5 I used the com...
Replies
Views
Hello I have a s7-1200 and I would like to read the tags present in this controller with my controllogix controller. The two controllers don't use...
Replies
Views
Can we use a Simotion D455 ethernet port x127 as a gate, to access S7-1500 plc Tia Portal program ? In the Simatic manager, we used Netpro to do...
Replies
Views
So I have a sort of unique situation where I'm wanting to run a PF755 from the IO and over ethernet. Of course, this comes with it's own set of...
Replies
Views
Hi all, My ethernet port on my laptop recently broke and I was hoping to just use a usb-c dongle in the mean time to go live on my PLC until I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom