FTView ME Station locking up

FPNATech

I am currently having trouble with my FTView ME Station locking up while running on a PV+ 1500. I am using Version 8.00 CPR9 SR 7. Has anyone else seen this issue or know solution? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

You said it is happening on several different Panelviews. Correct?
Do they all have the same runtime file in them? Are they the same model?
Just trying to narrow down the variables. You could have something wrong with the Runtime file that is causing a screen to not respond or you could have a issue with the PanelView itself. Does the area were they reside get hot?

Some environments are warm others climate controlled....They are similar programs but not the same one. Could this be a problem with the runtime being version 7 and the Panelview being version 8?