Schneider PLC program viewer!

plutonium

Hi,

I would like to know is there any program just for preview of PLC software?

I have program downloaded on my laptop and would like to see it in ladder diagrams.

Thanks!

:)

Schneider has the SoMachine Basic software, which is free. It's used for the M221 platform.

Their SoMachine Pro is purchased, and used for the larger PLC's they offer.

No it isn't, SoMachine only programs a certain range (their OEM PLC's designed for machine builders and based on Codesys) Unity Pro programs the main range of PLC's.

Having said that the software required is totally dependent on which hardware the OP has as Unity will not program some of the legacy stuff, hence my question, which model is it, without that answer there is no further advice to offer.