Standards for Valve and pump control in oil application

Purush

Hello there,

I am looking for preferable SAI Global standard or any international standard document to suggest the control system standard for a valve and pumps for an Diesel tank transfer. We have a couple of old diesel tanks doing transfers from one tank to the other, I am looking at re furbishing it. I do know how to re program, design and commission it but I would like to know if it is in line with the standards. The tanks are holding diesel used for power plant engine generators. I was googling for some documents detailing the standards, but not in the right direction i suppose, any inputs are much appreciated.

Thanks

Purush:)

The only standards I know of have to do with how the tank is built or how to handle measurement of the volume. You can look up the American Petroleum Institute (API) or Underwriters Laboratory (UL) for more info.