Remote hmi

marti

Hi...
how can control hmi desktop with tablet or mobile?
i have a plc pannel with hmi but i want control plc(hmi) from 500-1000m...

Not sure what you mean by "panel" but if you have a desktop hmi....

I have used logmein for remote control from Andriod and Iphone/Ipad with great success. I have a client that uses PCAnywhere, but PCAnywhere only provides a mobile app for Windows systems.

I'm currently trying to get a demo of a Secomea system to test out. Don't know much about it right now, but they do offer mobile apps.

Last edited:
If you only want to control a desktop then any remote desktop viewer will work (mentioned above). I wil just add teamviewer to that list.
If you want to control an hmi there are a few options. If the hardware you are using have a remote app you can use secomea site manager to connect directly to the hmi and view or control it from the app.(example is schneider electric magelis hmi's and their app vijeo design air)
If the manufacturer doesnt have an app but has a webserver you can log in with a remote desktop to a pc on the same network of the hmi and control it via internet browser and web server

It might help if you gave a clue about the type and make of the HMI, otherwise you are wasting our time by making us guess at possible answers.

Hi...
how can control hmi desktop with tablet or mobile?
i have a plc pannel with hmi but i want control plc(hmi) from 500-1000m...

Thanks...
in a electrical panel one plc with hmi is working but i want plc(hmi desktop) control&
monitoring with mobile or tab.
hmi has ethernet port. plc & hmi are delta model.
i search & download pro-face remote control but i dont know how do it .
my question is : with modem & this program can i do