Micrologix Emulator Software

Here is a link to RSLogix Micro Starter Lite (500), RSLinx Lite and an emulator software for this package.

http://www.rockwellautomation.com/global/support/plc/micrologix.page

Edit: I just now noticed the "MICROLOGIX" in you title, so yes this link will work for you.

BCS

Thanks, but the problem is the Emulator link is the bad link. It's the only bad link on the whole page. A search of RS shows no signs of life for emulator software.

I need to work on my design when I get home but I really need emulator software to continue to really develop my project after I leave work.

Are you sure you are not having a MR. Mom Moment? ("Your Doing It Wrong")

I downloaded it not too long ago, and it worked just fine.

Press the link I gave you and then press RSLogix Emulate. (See Below)

Emulate.jpg

Last edited:
The link for me shows the software selector, but they have selected the ControlLogix family in the combo-box on the right. If you change it to all families it will then show the software.

This will take you to the screen below.
You then press the center drop down and select software.
Once you do this you will see the RSLogix Emulate 500 software show up.
Then press Downloads

Emulate step 1.jpg

Now you will be on this page (see below)

Put a check in the box for the product add on.

Then you will see 1 item show up in your cart.

Now click on your "download cart"

Emulate step 3.jpg

Press "Download Now"

(Then you will go to a sign in page if you have not already signed in.
Sign in and you should be able to download the software)

Good Luck
BCS

Emulate step 4.jpg

Press "Download Now"

(Then you will go to a sign in page if you have not already signed in.
Sign in and you should be able to download the software)

Good Luck
BCS

just need you to install it for me....
jk jk.
I appreciate your time here, I'm in the process of installing as we speak.
Only 54 more pages left to read on this rather lengthy license agreement and this Emulator is MINE!