.ACD file in newer format

umangdetroja

Hey all,

I have received a file template in .ACD and .APA format. I installed a RSLogix5000 90days demo. Now, when I open the file, it says,

"Project file was created with newer version of RSLogix5000".

What should I do in this case? Is there any way to convert the newer version into older version can be viewed from the demo software? Or any other way in which I can view the document.

Really urgent and important.

Thanks in advance for taking time to read. I hope I can get some help here.

That has been one of my major complaints with RS5000. It tells you its new, why not tell you what @#$% version.

I am sure if you upload it here someone can convert it down to your version. Personally I have 10 to 24. BTW what EXACT version are you using?

this ACD file was created in V21.00
You need to have 21.000 or 21.01 on your computer to open it.
If you just want to read it, then you can use 21.03, but you will not be able to go online without a download.

Well, thanks for that information. I am trying to get hold of someone in my circle who has the latest software. In the meanwhile, can someone help me convert this file to pdf or readable format where I can view it. I would really appreciate their time and effort a lot.