Web Navigator

sultanahmed

Hi All,

i am using Wicc Scada 7.0,i am trying to configure web navigator but dont know how to configure it.

i installed Wincc as well as Web Navigator when i try to configure web navigator configuration it does not show "Next" option.

My Task is to See PDL Screen on internet.

I need to know steps follow to use webnavigator .

if some one has sample program or manauls please share.

please help

Also i want to purchase Wincc Scada which has Web navigator so that i can see PDL screens on internet.

Need Order Code.

Similar Topics

I am using WinCC Web Navigator V7.5. Is there any C or VB Script that can be used to check when a user logs out and then use this event to login a...
Replies
Views
Hi, We have a WinCC Server with WinCC v7.3 that we have upgraded to WinCC v7.4. Also the WinCC Web Navigator Server has been upgraded by doing...
Replies
Views
Hi, We have 2 WinCC Servers with approx. 30 Web Navigator users. 3 Web Navigators are used for Andon screens. How did we do this... by connecting...
Replies
Views
I want to use wincc web navigator. How can I connect the scada station to internet if I use ethernet network card to connect the station to the...
Replies
Views
Hi I've strange question. In our factory there is a pc with wincc scada web navigator server which is connected to internet , thus I can watch...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom