Factory Talk Gateway Scope

Pete_S

Hi All,

I am trying to setup a Factory Talk Gateway OPC server to replicate an issue seen with one of our software products. Ideally I would just like to use system tags on the server but if necessary I have a program running in softlogix that I can use as a data source. I have installed FTG on a Win7 VM and have completed FT Activation successfully. My issue is that when I go to configure the scope I don't see any targets available as shown in the user manual. Can anyone help me? Thanks!

Similar Topics

We have a quad monitor setup with FT SE and we are utilizing a header screen at the top of every display. when we open a new page we abort the...
Replies
Views
Good day colleagues, I have a problem with a plc slc 5 since I export the tags to my factory program to load them into a panel view 1000 plus 6...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Attached below is an example of what is happening to our existing SCADA. It seems after patching some Rockwell Software that I thought...
Replies
Views
The client has an application that when communication between the PLC and the Factory Talk VIEW supervisory fails, the object in the supervisory...
Replies
Views
I have some global objects, numeric display with associated data that pulls up a pop up screen. for the life of me i cannot figure out how it...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom