Siemens Software Install Error - Can't initaiize objects

Marshy

Hi!

I'm currently installing a long list of software on my new laptop, along with my colleague who's installing the same list on his.
So far I've installed Step 2010 professional, WinCC Flex 2008, TIA V12 TIA V13 all with out an issue. However Starter V4.4, Primary Setup tool V4.2 and MSS 2008 all generate a 'Can't initaiize objects error' when I run setup.exe What's more annoying is they've all installed fine on my colleagues identical laptop. All the software I'm installing is compatible with Win 7 64bit.

Have any of you good people come across this error before? I've raised a support request with Siemens but still awaiting a reply.

Cheers

Rich

Similar Topics

Is there any way to uninstall all the Siemens S7, WinCC, etc in 1 swoop? I am looking to make space for a Virtual Machine with just Siemens or...
Replies
Views
Good Evening , It has been several years since I used Siemens Software . I’m looking to purchase the software for a Siemens Simatic S7...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, I am looking for a version of siemens software to upload and download programs to an S5. I would like a version that runs off of...
Replies
Views
Everyone, i am in the process of purchasing the Slc 500 version of software to support what we have and i have a question. Several of our...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone I have a customer looking for software and options, 5.7 step7 or TIA and if TIA does he need the software to match the firmware...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom