scadapack p334 pricing

labeledas

just curious if anyone can give me a ballpark for a scadapack P334, waiting on my local rep to drop me a number but my manager wants a rough number this morning.

not looking for bang on numbers, never worked with the brand before so just seeing where the fall price wise close to $500/$1000/$1500/$2000, preferably in CAD but USD is fine i will just convert.

Thanks,
Kyle

In Australia, from what I've seen scadapack 334's generally go for around $3k-4k per unit list price. So they're pretty expensive. Not sure how much different in price they are over in Canada.

Similar Topics

Hi People, I have a ScadaPack 330E that has been sitting on a shelf for a few years (previously working), and have recently re-installed...
Replies
Views
I've got 16-bit data at address 40200 on a Schneider Scapack 350. I can grab the data over Modbus TCP using Kepware at IP 172.16.1.100. When I...
Replies
Views
Hello, I’m still a novice when it comes to plcs, and I’m currently facing a problem I need help on. I’m on site at the moment, and connected to...
Replies
Views
I am programming a SCADAPack 350 with Telepace Studio. I want to know if the logic in running the first scan and if the program is running...
Replies
Views
Hi! I've got a customer that has several SCADApacks at remote sites and I need to make changes in their cellular network system. I have the .pia...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom