SMC PLUS manuals

TheCaptain2000

Lifetime Supporting Member
I have several SMC PLUS soft-start units I would like to use. I know these are old and obsolete. Also, Allen Bradley seems to have removed the manuals for these units from the website.

I know there are two manuals out there. One for the smaller models and then one for the larger models.

I am trying to use catalog number 150-A24NBD.

I believe the old (now apparently broken) link is as follows...
http://literature.rockwellautomation.com/idc/groups/literature/documents/in/150-in001_-mu-p.pdf

Does anybody have this as a PDF or DOC file?

Last edited:
That product was released in 1989 so it predates the internet and PDF files as we know them now. Even the product that REPLACED it, the SMC Dialog (150-B), was released in I think 1994 so THAT is now 20+ years old, and IT is now obsolete as well (although you can still get the manual for that). Unfortunately, that SMC Dialog manual is useless for the older versions.

I did find this; it's a "product guide" they made in 1994 that still mentioned the old SMC-2, which is what you have (SMC Plus was a later name for it). But it does have some programming / set-up instructions if that's what you need. That's the best I could find for you.

http://literature.rockwellautomation.com/idc/groups/literature/documents/um/150-um003_-en-p.pdf