Mechatrolink USB Bulkhead Connectors

aiki202

Does anyone know of a manufacturer that offers USB 2.0 bulkhead (through panel) couplers that allow the locking tabs to work properly with Mechatrolink-II cables?

Thanks for the tips. I had already searched L-com but didn't see anything. I also already asked our Yaskawa rep and he said they have never used this type of coupler so he couldn't direct me on where to find them. Interesting with how long the Mechatrolink standard has been around as well as arc flash standards (low voltage vs high voltage enclosure areas) that multiple solutions do not exist. Although expensive here is what I found from Digi-Key:

http://www.digikey.com/product-detail/en/EGW.LM.U2A.XPP/1124-1461-ND/3740734

Digi-Key Part Number: 1124-1461-ND

The connector is exposed on both ends thus it allows the locking mechanism to work.