ab Plc CPU run led not getting on.

Saudi jamal

Hi guys,
Our Allen breadly Plc is working good but doubt is CPU run indication led is not getting on.so my question is there any CPU led defective or other problem.
My 2nd question is one Plc unit and there is 2 no of CPU and one CPU battery is fault mode (solid red)and other CPU battery status is green. Near Plc unit battery module is available.
Kindly see image.
Kindly guide me what I have to do now.
Regards.
Jamal.

Please post the exact model number or part number of the controllers you are using.

There were some A-B logic controllers 25 years ago that had only red LEDs, and the exact meaning of status indicators is sometimes dependent on the model of controller.

While LED failures are uncommon, if the controller is running correctly and the RUN LED is not lit, then the LED must have failed.

Sorry guys,at the moment I am not able to upload the attachments file. Later on I will try again.
Thanks for your reply.