S7 300 hardware configuration error

rj061991

Good Day!!

i am currently working on a bacon slicer machine here in the philippines.. iused tia portal for S7 300.. the machine was ok for almost 2 weeks... but suddenly the PLC turns into SF..i had monitored the plc online but it seems the plc hardware configuration goes error.. the CPU is ok but the I/O modules cannot be configured.. Is it possible that some of the I/O modules are defective??.. what should i DO??

Thank You

Jorem

Can you post your diagnostics?
What is your hardware? All local IO or remote?

Number 1 I would check is diagnostics. After that control voltage to your IO.

interesting thread, I also have the same question
g.png

im using an DI module, DO module, DO relay module, and Analog module..the program is functional.. i will upload the diagnostic and the image later.. but looks like this." STOP caused by I/O access error (OB not loaded or not possible, or no FRB)"

It might help to know exactly what you have..

OB122 might help you preventing the CPU to go in stop, but it will not solve your problem

i have attach the diagnostic buffer..and i just found out recently that one of the I/O module is defective..it cannot be configured..what safety precaution should i used to prevent the I/O modules from damage?

1.jpg