Flex I/O Analog on CLX over RIO

phuz

I'm having a brain **** today.
I have a 1794-IE8 in slot 01 of a flex rack. Set for 1/4 rack. RIO module added. No yellow triangles.
However, controller tag shows the I.Data is an INT[2] and all that data is 0.
It's been awhile and I forget how to address the 8 channels of this card.
Thanks.

Simplest way to program the BTW data blocks is to create UDTs that match the data-file bits and words, you can get the necessary info from the manual for the module....

Then you can program by using named elements - mush simpler, and more transparent...

Similar Topics

Hi, We have a bag in box machine with a few payoffs that unroll foil. The inverters are PowerFlex 525 and the tension rollers mechanism is...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, We recently picked up a new customer that just finished a controls upgrade with some other systems integrator company. They upgraded to...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a potentiometer connected to a siemens micromaster 440 to control a servo motor speed and they are not connected to any PLC. Now, I am...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I'm working on a new project and we have Allen Bradley Powerflex 753 VFDs controlling oxidation ditch aerators. I'm not currently...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon, I have a few PowerFlex 40 drives that are being controlled by Devicenet. I was wondering that if you are controlling a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom