Codesys compiler version

Hello
New job on the horizon which will involve using Codesys. I've been doing my homework and getting on very well with it up to now.
Can someone just clear up something? If I install the latest version of Codesys, does that give me access to all previous compiler versions?
Is the compiler version I choose just a case of selecting the same version as the Codesys rt version in the target?
I have other questions but will start another thread.
Thanks team
Pp

ask the company of the plc (can be codesys themselves) what version is needed as not all targets work with newer versions of the compiler.
and no not all old versions are available

codesys has also a forum codesys.com

as there are many free versions of codesys from may manufacturers, please check with the new job.
and yes we will help you with questions.