Calculating servo Acc/Dec

noxcuses

A project that I'm finishing up on is a AB Compactlogix L33ERM with Kinetix 5500 servo drives. The machine is all point to point motion (MAM). I have a setting on the HMI to vary the Machine speed from 20-100%. I set up linear scaling to take the HMI Speed setting and determine the MAM speed setpoints for each axis. I did the same for the Acc/Dec values and vary them linearly between a min/max range that I derived from running the machine.

I'm curious to hear how others on the forum derive the Acc and Dec values and if they vary them in a situation like this or just keep them fixed.

Similar Topics

Hi People, I've had a two servos working in tandem for about 2 years now and the company say they are not happy about having to reteach them...
Replies
Views
This application has a motor with encoder feedback that drives a linear actuator that moves in/out, and is at roughly 45 degs from horiz. As the...
Replies
Views
I need to keep a running pass/fail yield of the previous 5,000 parts produced. I have used this formula before to calculate average: AvgValue =...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know how to calculate the savings from now needing to run an air compressor all day? Basically I have a design that replaced 6 * 1"...
Replies
Views
I would like to refer to this document of which I used some data ...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom