Remote communication with AB 1200.

baler

Hi guys: I will appreciate if somebody here tell me if is any way to communicate via web with an Allen Bradley processor Micrologix 1200.
There is no landline telephone where this plc is located.
Thank you very much for any suggestion. Miguel

You can use a 1761-NET-ENI that is a Serial (DF1) to Ethernet converter. Then you can plug that into your network and get to it from anyplace via VPN or Logmein.

Used them many times and they work pretty good.

Similar Topics

Hello Experts, I would like to know how can a PLC with modbus tcp/ip protocol can communicate with remote scada with modbus tcp/ip over gsm 4g...
Replies
Views
System Details: We use hot redundant Modicon Quantum PLC with dual redundant communication having Remote IO racks (using CRP + CRA cards and...
Replies
Views
My Omron PLC (SYSMAC CS1G) could not get the RUN light until I remove the Remote I/O Unit CS200H-RM201 - How can I test the communication between...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I have a GE IC695 CPE305 PLC with 3 remote panels. I am using ethernet to communicate with an IC695 PNC001 (in the main panel)...
Replies
Views
Can anyone tell me if the COMM and STATUS lights on an Allen-Bradley Remote I/O should be lit solid when it has communication or is it normal for...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom