Power-up Fault on L73 PLC

Robotroc

hello,

I have a question , you met this fault before ? Do you know what are de possible causes for this fault ?

I had 5 PLCs that went in this fault at the same time and i don't know the reason.

My electrician guy tell me that was a 2 power-down cycles a difference of 13 seconds to one another. All the PLCs are in the same LAN network.

We guess that the power-down was the problem but we had more power-down cycles befor and all was ok.

All the plcs battery are ok.

Thank you !

I attach a picture.

11798100_940246309352344_1715973533_n.jpg

You will not be able to resolve this without Rockwell Support.
Make a complete image of SD cards from all controllers and contact your regional technical support.
They will send you additional information that they will need.

Make sure to save complete SD card image.

I would ignore page 19 advice to create power up handler, it does not apply to Type 1 code 62 fault.
Since this is non recoverable fault, it can't be cleared via program.

The only way to decode the actual reason is to get SD card image to Rockwell Support.

You will not be able to resolve this without Rockwell Support.
Make a complete image of SD cards from all controllers and contact your regional technical support.
They will send you additional information that they will need.

Make sure to save complete SD card image.

when you say SD card you refer exactly to the SD card from SD slot in fornt of the PLC ? , We don't have SD cards mount in it.

Fault code (62) tells me that you have SD card and fault info saved to that SD.

Controller comes with SD by default.
Did you actually open the little door and look?
If you flip the hinged door, you will fine a blue SD card there. Push it with you finger and it will be ejected.