Analog input

medensat

Hi guys,
i'm working in a project whose aim is to maintain the temperature between (3 and 7 ° C) and if the temperature exceed these two thresholds an alarm is triggered.
* I want to know how to handle it knowing I program with GX iec developer 7.04.
thank you in advance

Are you using the Fx2N-4AD-PT module? There are ready made Mitsubishi function blocks to do that (you want the AnalogFX_V310 file downloadable from their website). Regarding scaling the values come in as 0-1000 points = 0-100C. There is a help file included in the download that explains the parameters.

I can't post a link as you need to create an account with Mitsubishi and go to their download center. However I have sent you a GX IEC project that I have just built that includes the function block - Check you messages.