Program Like PLCSim with Source Code

hein123

Hi, I would just like to find out if there is a program like PLCSim out there with source code.

Or if somebody can point me in the right direction with reading material so that I can create it myself it would be greatly appreciated.

I basically want to load a PLC program and simulate inputs for testing.

I've used Advanced HMI before with Siemens S7-200 using the PPI driver. This was 3 years ago though - I don't see it listed as a driver on http://www.advancedhmi.com/index.php?main_page=page&id=5 ... is it no longer supported?

I actually don't want to connect to a PLC, I want to simulate one. Almost exactly like PLCSim but I need to understand how exactly the process works so that I can create something similar with my own functionality