RsLinx Activation Move Help?????

bmack_10

Here is my problem. I moved an activation to a laptop a month ago. Somehow it has disappeared. I don't have the masterdisk for that activation. I found a Masterdisk with a good activation on it. I cannot transfer that activation to that machine. I run the EvmoveCF file and it searches for the license and it shows it has it but also shows an error that there are no activations and displays the word error in red. It shows there is 1 license to move. I have taken that USB stick to 2 different laptops now and can move it to them. What is holding me up? Do I have to do a complete uninstall? Or is there some form of the old activations present that are corrupt and I just cant see them?

Similar Topics

Is it possible to use a serial number/product key from a later version of RSlinx on an older version? Kind of like using a Windows 11 product key...
Replies
Views
Hello all. Just ran into a problem recently, and I’m guessing it might be somewhat common. I bought a license on 1/4/19 for RSLInx Classic –...
Replies
Views
Oops. I tried moving RSLinx Gateway from a virtual machine to a USB drive so I could move it to a different PC. It said it copied OK to the USB...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone, We have used AB ML1400 for a small project to control weighfeeders of a cement plant. The PLC controls flowrate of 4 weighfeeders...
Replies
Views
I recently purchased Allen Bradley RSLinx single node software. When I received it, I did not find a master disk I was used to but found a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom