1734-OB2E Series B Help

xkyneticx

Hello,

I'm trying to interface a 1734-OB2E Series B card with RSLogix5000, I've read that only the new Series C is accepted I was just wondering if there is a work around to be able to use a Series B Card.

Thanks

What's the interface; 1734-AENT, or some other network interface, or a 1769 CompactLogix with the POINT backplane ?

I know that some POINT adapters do require I/O modules with v3 firmware (Series C), but in my experience it's been analog modules or special-purpose modules, not ordinary discrete I/O.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hi everyone, new to forum. Since very long time i having issue with 1734-AENT module, after some period of time its keep stuck in error (simmilar...
Replies
Views
I am trying to use the 4-20 mA signals from a device whose user manual says that it outputs "isolated 4-20 mA". I only have spare PLC inputs in a...
Replies
Views
Hello The plant is running and there is no shutdown nowadays therefore I can add 1734- AENTR and its card while PLC is in Run? I do not wanna...
Replies
Views
Hi all, This is my first time working with a 1734-IE2C analog module. I am tasked with wiring the flow meter into the analog card and the OEM is...
Replies
Views
Hello all. I have a remote that uses a 1734-AENTR series C. We had to change it to a new one and, after adjusting the IP and number of slots...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom