Schneider Electric XBTGT6330 Memory problem

timcph2008

Hello guys,

I am using Magelis XBTGT6330. After I download my project to XBTGT6330, an error message appears:

"Variables are being logged to the storage volume, which is now either unavailable or full - Data Logging"

I did not use CF card and USB drive, and the user configuration on Vijeo designer is Main drive. From the system tag on XBTGT6330, the main drive still have space. How to solve this error?

Also I have some additional questions:
1. Does the CF card or usb drive is necessary for the XBTGT6330? If yes, why?
2. The real-time data from measurement devices should be stored in the PLC right? Does the CF card and usb dirve on the Magelis XBTGT6330 also store the data from field device?

Thank you guys, thank you so much for your help!

Last edited:
The problem is you are logging values...(Historical trend or something)
For this you must use external memory.

PS. if going the CF card route dont use generic cards you buy of the shelf....They dont work. Buy the schneider cards...
Usb drive doesnt matter it must just be formatted correctly