need help programming rfid v600 to mitsubishi QJ71c24n

sttchui

I trying to link v600 omron rfid to mitsubishi plc Qj71c24n-r4 but i not getting any response when i try to scan.i can link with omron plc with out any problem.any sample or reference on how to configure using gx developer.

Thank you

Hi gary,

I using q series plc.q02hcpu and additional com card Qj71c24n-r4 which i put into 1st slot of the io base
using the rs485 of channel 1 of com card linking to the v600 controller rs485 port
i have cross the communication cable between them
"s"-->"rd"
"Rd"-->"s"
as mention in manual book.however i think i unable to communicate with v600 controller as i follow the example of the manual book.
I just want to read the Ascii code when i scan an rfid card .read inside plc and display into the touch screen