Direct SOft 6

edward.ortiz

Hello!

Some brief information: I am working with a DL205 and a DL250-1 CPU with an ECOM100 Module. My project requires for me to read a register number of 40063 then write to a DCS. The register is a 16 bit register and utilizes bits 0-10. How do I set bit 0-10 in the program? I am having difficulty trying to solve this problem. If you need any more information please let me know

Thank you so much. I have another question. I want to write a program that reads a digital input from a D2-16ND3-2 module and store that value as a
V Memory. Could you please help?

I want to write a program that reads a digital input from a D2-16ND3-2 module and store that value as a
V Memory. Could you please help?

A couple of questions:

1. What is the address of the inputs? Hint: there is already a Vmemory that contains the status of the input card. Just use the alias
alias 205.png
So if the address' are X0 to X17 then use the alias VX0, it is the Vmem that already has the value of the input card.

2. You mention "store". Is there a single event that you need to "store" the status of the input card. Or do you need to "store" every change in the input card?

Last edited: