Connect PLC S7 300 by Libnodave?

tid_champ

Hi
I am start in vb.net. I want connect PLC S7 300 by Libnodave via USB MPI Adapter for read Input and Output.
I searched the internet I found examples of connection TCP, RS232MPI. I can not find examples connected USB MPI.
Can do it? Please advise me if you can.
Thank you.

Ethernet

Why not ethernet ?
On my website all applications are written with Libnodave, the ethernet way.
I cannot help with your question about USB.

Kind regards,
G

Hi
I am start in vb.net. I want connect PLC S7 300 by Libnodave via USB MPI Adapter for read Input and Output.
I searched the internet I found examples of connection TCP, RS232MPI. I can not find examples connected USB MPI.
Can do it? Please advise me if you can.
Thank you.