S7 Att(fc84) & Fifo(fc85)

VickyDua

Hello!! help Needed
I've been trying to Use FC84 to LOAd Data into table
but it dont work.

Anybody ever use it with success???

Then i simulate data into table-> and use FC85 to unload in FIFO order
-> that works; but problem is to get data into the table????!!
That not going!!!

any Tips tricks welcome

Hello VickyDua;

I have use FC84 successfully before. Did you initialize the first 2 words of your table with the values required?
The first word of the tqable contains the maximum number of entries in the table.
The second word contains the present number of entries in the table.
So, create a DBx for your table, define a number of variables sufficient for your table (in WORD format); and set the initial value of variable 1 as the hex value for the number of entries you need.
Then try FC84; use a ANY pointer to variable 1 in your table; it should work.
Tell us how it goes. If there are any problems, show us a screen-capture of the table DB and the FC84 call. That should help us help you.
Hope this helps,
Daniel Chartier

Hi Daniel,
thanks for the Reply.
I did the whole procedure again and then DOWNLOADED again ->
and voila!!!!
it worked.
I dont know why it was not working before although i had initialised the DB.....???
but its working
Thanks again
Vicky