Schneider XBTGT2220 (Magelis) HMI panel

niek.t

Hi Guys,

I do have a problem with a HMI panel.

The old one is broken, and i cannotr seem to get the progeam running on the new HMI Panel.

We have the old HMI program installed on the CF card (as it was running that way on the old system)...

The HMI keeps displaying "Initial Start mode, Thank youy for your purchase, this unit has not been initalised"

Anyone any idea how to start the program off the CF? (dipswich setting is good...

thx,

Niek

Just to get more info... Are you sure you have the same model as the program was intended for?
Did you download the program from Vijeo designer to this cf card or was the cf card provided to you?

Anyway attached is what the dip-switches must be set to

cf_card.JPG

This is the procedure we've used... The program just doesn't seem to load...
The Model of the screen is the same, and this card was indeed provided to us. It used to work in that way on the old screen (where the "touch" of the screen seems to be broken).
For now we've built over the screen and touch PCB onto the old computing PCB of the old magelis, so we can continue using the machine for now,
but we still want to know what we're doing wrong :)
We'd like to renew the whole thing in stead of just the screen :)

Last edited:
Do you guys have vijeo designer?
If not you can try to copy the current files on the cf card onto the usb stick that is formatted in fat 32. If you stick this into a usb port on the hmi (Power off). Then power on the hmi. It should prompt a message to load the application.

Do you guys have vijeo designer?
If not you can try to copy the current files on the cf card onto the usb stick that is formatted in fat 32. If you stick this into a usb port on the hmi (Power off). Then power on the hmi. It should prompt a message to load the application.

We do not heva the Vijeo designer. I will attemt this method after the weekend. Thank you for the info!

I have the same issue as above.. "this unit has not been initialized".
How would i go about this?
I've copied the program to USB as above, no good.

I did it..

o Installed the correct version of “Vijeo Designer”: 6.2 (after much research and BS)
o Copied the original CF card data to my desktop
o downloaded a runtime from “Vijeo” with a blank project to another CF card
o Put this into the HMI, it “initialised”.
o Copied the original CF cards’ files from my desktop over the top of this. It worked! (So much messing around and BS again).
o Rockwell/Allen Bradley Software isn’t so bad after all…