feedback

medensat

Hello,
i'm working on a project in what I control a motor, the problem is that when I send the command starting the motor i need feedback that will inform me that the motor is in working order, and before starting I need to know there is no power cut.
i need u r help to make the corresponding ladder program.
i program with GX IEC DEVELOPER 7.04
note: PLC:mitsubishi FX

thanks in advance

We are here to help you, if you have problem or you need an advice. No one will make you complete program for free. Post what you have done and we will point to the errors you have made.

You also need to define the sensors you have to detect status. If you need help selecting sensors then you need to tell us that too.

Hello,
i'm working on a project in what I control a motor, the problem is that when I send the command starting the motor i need feedback that will inform me that the motor is in working order, and before starting I need to know there is no power cut.

thanks in advance

Have you even figure out how to start them yet ?

http://www.plctalk.net/qanda/showthread.php?t=96855

Hello,

thanks in advance

Do you need feedback from the motor itself or the device turning the motor on, those a two different requirements ?

If there is power cut you wont be able to start the motor anyway ?

If you want to check all 3 phases are there before starting (assuming its a 3 phase motor as you haven't told us) you will need to use a voltage sensing relay such as this to give you indication to the PLC:

http://www.tele-online.com/en/produ...GroupId=1&productSeriesId=566&functions[]=242

As for your PLC program I answered all that in the other thread, be specific on what your issue is, nobody is going to write it for you.

Hello , thanks for urs comments ,
I want feedback from the relay that controls the motor, in this relay there is a contact(RM1) that I'll use as input to the PLC that will inform me that the relay is on if I order. if the contact is opened the relay does not work, if it is closed the relay is on.
this is what I do:
if I press button Enable1 2second must wait for the motor to be running in the problem is that if the contact(RM1) is open the motor remains running

Capture.PNG