Hmi

sjanes9

I am currently using a GOT1000 Mitusbishi HMI for a display inside a cell. Does anyone know of a cheaper solution that I can connect to a Mitsubishi PLC via Ethernet? What I have works just fine. I am looking for a cheaper solution to implement across our other cells.

A cheaper solution meaning a less expensive HMI? If that's the case, try Red Lion (they have built-in Ethernet drives for Mitsubishi) or the Automation Direct C-More displays (also have built-in drivers).

Yes a less expensive option. Those are good options. Since the screen is not used for anything but a display. I wanted to find some type of display that I can load my program on. Preferably Mitsubishi since that is what all of our HMI's currently are.

Mitsubishi now has the GOT Simple series, might be a better price for you. Ask your distributor.