TK8070iH Weinview HMI software (HELP)

Recently bought a TK8070iH Weinview HMI.
I need to know if easy builder works with this model.
I’m sure there is someone who has ran into this problem before.

The TK's are Chinese Windows with Chinese version of EB8000 software only. The thieves that sold you this may tell you there is a workaround, but it doesn't work.
Send it back, and buy the MT version. The MT6071 works with the latest EB Pro.

Just to add what Keith has said... this is what I was told (copied from a email)

Download the software here:
www.weinview.cn/upload/EB8000V465.16_20150129.zip
English manual here: share/link?shareid=461885&uk=1275373667
(No need to register, simply click to start downloading)
Please note: TK series only support EB8000 software chinese version, you can't find the TK models in the device lists in the english software. You can simply select corresponding model like MT6070iH to create your project, they have the same resolution. If you really need to select TK series, you need to change your language setting of your system, then reinstall EB8000 chinese version.

We are now selling them http://www.plccable.com/weintek-hmis/

I started looking at the TK's first because the cost was cheaper, they are built nice but if you can't learn a new language they wont do you much good, the MT's are very nice I also have serial version of the 7 inch that we still need to add to the website MT6070iH if you dont need Ethernet its a great model and a great price for a 7" color HMI