90-30 questions

JoeM1

Gentlemen,
I have not done a lot with GE over the years so if these questions are "basic" I apologize before hand.

1) What is the fastest CPU I can put in a 90-30 rack?
2) Can I have more than 1 I/O link module in a rack?

Thanks

Gentlemen,
I have not done a lot with GE over the years so if these questions are "basic" I apologize before hand.

1) What is the fastest CPU I can put in a 90-30 rack?
2) Can I have more than 1 I/O link module in a rack?

Thanks

The GE 90-30 is a capable little PLC. It's pretty much equivalent to an AB SLC-500. The newest version of the software is clunky, in my opinion, but it's serviceable.

Similar Topics

Hello, My background is IT, and I have very little (effectively zero) understanding of PLCs. I have been tasked with acquiring version 2 of...
Replies
Views
Hi- I am configuring an alarm and event server to display 1 current alarm at a time on a big display. Having a few issues The alarm doesn't...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I'm new here. First of all I just want to say that you guys are very knowledgeable and reading your posts on here has saved my...
Replies
Views
Hello All, Was hoping I could get a little help with Modicon ladder logic. This is the first time I have seen Modicon logic and currently trying...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am new to Codesys, and am trying to learn about it for a project we're developing. I've got a couple questions, but first a little...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom