S7-400 not comminicate Cimplicity

ashwinmori

I have no experience of cimplicity.

I have Siemens S7-400 PLC with GE Cimplicity SCADA.Unfortunately PLC not communicate with cimplicity .My communication method is PLC side MPI Computer side Siemens CP5611 A2 profibus card.I have already check card work with step 7 on same computer.
Before APPLICOM CARD INSTALL instead of CP5611 A2(Card change due to applicom not work )

Please help......

thanks
A.A.Mori.

Similar Topics

Is there anyone who can help me regarding this HMI is missing the choices when I make a new Device in TIA. Only 7" Display above are the choices...
Replies
Views
I'm using a SLC typed write from the ControlLogix5572 to the MicroLogix 1400, with path: 2, (MicroLogix IP). The ControlLogix equipment has a...
Replies
Views
Hi, Yesterday, I was at a customer site. I made one little change. Changed a dummy bool output to an actual output. I didn't add any tags, or...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm having an issue with a mircologix not transmitting out. The current setup is a mircologix 1400 connected to a Guardian 100 Radio...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a running project on Citect v5.42 and simatic net v6.4 I have created a new spare PC and loaded all software like Citect, station...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom