PLC Program HELP EASY512 DC-RC

mellman17

I have to program the Easy512 DC-RC to a Linak control unit CB20 and two LA34 actuators. I am having trouble programming the PLC to get the actuators to go in and out continuously, only one - way movement with one rung on the PLC switching the outputs between Q1 and Q2 only seems to work. Also, it only works if either the input is NC or the output is NC. The wiring setup is as follows: Using a 9 din plug with lead wires exposed at the end; I have a red common wire wired to port 1 of the Q1 (on the Easy512 plc) orange wire for simultaneous in function of the actuators. The common wire is jump wired to pin 1 of Q2 with a green wire for simultaneous out function of the actuators. The din plug is plugged into a DJB box and into the CB20control unit port 1 (where the hand pendant goes) and the actuators are coming out of the CB20 base channel 1 and channel 2. I got this wiring from the manufacturer of the control box. I used the interlocking method to program the actuators and I am unable to get it to work. If anyone could help with code that I can understand (explained) I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you,
Mell