Working hours Counter Siemens STEP7

niek.t

Hi Guys,

Just a quick question (out of interest)

Is there in Step7 (not TIA) a function for work hour counting?

I had implement those in the past and always ended up making them myself...

I've always just counted seconds into a UDINT. Call a run-time routine by interrupt once/second. The rungs are very simple: Condition -> Seconds = Seconds + 1. It's good for well over 100 years of continuous running.

I think that counts as a "no." ;)

Good Luck,

Yosi

There is a runtime meter function built in to the PLC. Note that it counts hours only.

Check out SFC 2,3,&4

Similar Topics

I have a pump with ON off status in PLC micrologix 1400 my question is how I can calculate working hours base on ON/off status How I can use the...
Replies
Views
Hi experts, I would like to have some opinions from you :) I have to estimate working hours using PCS 7 on a quite big project. I am a PCS 7...
Replies
Views
I'm fairly new to Rockwell software, I've had some basic training in the past but nothing too advanced. My company and I use Reliable products for...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I am working with micro850, a proximity sensor (FOTEK, PL-05P) and a 3DOF serial arm robot. I use MC_MoveRelative to control the...
Replies
Views
Has anyone ever seen where you have a tag reading from the plc in scada. In this instance it's just a PEC, I set it up on one scada terminal and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom