S5/S7 for Windows which cable to communicate?.

hinddhindsa

Dear sir.

Which cable can be used for communicating with s5 plc by using S5/S7 for Windows. i have serial to TTY- converter cable, can we use the usb to serial converter with this cable. or only i can use is the serial port for communicating with this PLC. if anybody has experience please let me know.

Thanks.

Similar Topics

Hi everyone, I have an issue with installation of Studio 5000 33.00.02 DVD Media disc 2 with View Designer on Windows 11. After installation...
Replies
Views
Hello all, Hope everyone enjoying their weekend. I just recently bought a laptop to upgrade my old one with i3 its getting slow on me. But when i...
Replies
Views
I want to run a factory talk view ME project in a Panel View Plus 7 Performance HMI. The project was developed in a 'Windows 7 Professional 64 bit...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I received two identical brand new Dell desktops from a customer to install the softwares for a project. The first one is for a...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, I'm at a bit of a loss with a problem I'm having with some PVP 1250s and hoping for some advice. In firmware and application version...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom