Error: Failed to deploy TPC_VIEW2 : Cannot find the target PC on the network."

AHuff

Hello all!

I have undeployed a platform that wouldn't previously undeploy properly, so I ran the Platform Remover Utility, as recommended in another post, which removed the platform. Now I am trying to redeploy it and I get the following error:

"Error: Failed to deploy TPC_VIEW2 : Cannot find the target PC on the network."

The other post that I read said I should also run the OSConfiguration Utility from Wonderware, but I am unable to find it on their site or elsewhere online. Does anybody know where it is? Is that my problem?

I know that the PC is reachable on the network because I can ping the card and I can see the file shares live. When I add a file to the physical computer, it pops up on the shared folder that I am viewing from the GR Node.

Everything worked fine until I went to change the IP addresses on the target machine. Now I can't redeploy the platform instance with either configuration. After running the platform remover, they are showing as undeployed, but I can't redeploy them now because of the previously stated error.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance! - Aaron

Last edited: