Servo shaking problem.

JoeM1

Ok, now onto the next step in recommissioning the winder. This winder has three servos that are supposed to spin slowly to a certain point when you hit "origin return" (essentially a home from what little docs there are on this machine.)

Instead of doing this they oscillate back and forth without ever making a full revolution. Eventually Error 414 is displayed on the handheld.

Can somebody point me in the right direction regarding the relevant parameters I need to be studying?

These are "red cap" servos BTW, the controller is a PowerMate H

Thanks in Advance

Similar Topics

Good morning, We've had an issue with a couple of servo valves and was wondering if anyone had seen anything similar. After a drop in pressure...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm currently working on a servo motor linear positioning system (ball screw). I'm all set up regarding communication between my HMI...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am having a machine with old 802d sl siemens controller. I am trying to tune servo by Siemens starter software. Anyone experienced...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm thinking about using commands for Melservo J5 controller via HMI without PLC. Have you guys done this kind of control configuration for...
Replies
Views
Is it possible for me to tuning 2 servo at the same time, because this servo is connected by mechanical so I'm afraid that I need to tuning them...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom