FactoryTalk View - Cannot Interpret Area

keshik

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi,

I'm using FactoryTalk View Studio ME (v8) and am getting the following error message:

Code:
Cannot interpret area RNA://$PRD_44B47D83_5F0E_4F21_95D2_888441D78E8E/[project name]/{ (result=80070057).

From looking around (https://rockwellautomation.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/47185) it appears that I may be addressing things that can't be found. What's the best way to find the problem spots so I can fix them?

Are you using any OPC Tags in your FTVME application? That is what the KB is talking about. They also give a few Tips in the KB on what to look for.

Similar Topics

I'm a student going through an FMS training course and currently trying to upload a RunTime application (a pre-made example file that teaches you...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon , I created a small FactoryTalk View application , and created a runtime. I want to download it to a Panelview Plus 6 700 ...
Replies
Views
Good Morning , I'm working on a HMI project , and for some reason I cannot find some tags in the Tag Browser. Has this happened to you...
Replies
Views
Hello! I need to create a shift report based on SQL data logging. To do this I tried to use MS FlexGrid OCX but got an error message about missing...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I need to add a SLC500 to FTView Studio and have run into a roadblock. The OPC topic is configured in RSlinx without a problem, but...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom