Trend graph in Vijeo Designer 6.2.1

timcph2008

Hi guys,

I am trying to use the historical trend graph in vijeo designer. I take a trend graph from toolchest. Can we change the scale of the time change button? The default is 5 second forward or backward for every push. I would like to change a larger scale like 15 min for every push, would this be possible?

Thank you for your help!

Similar Topics

I'm still getting used to working with Siemens Step 7 Classic, and WinCC in the Simatic Manager package. I need a trend line on the MP377 HMI, and...
Replies
Views
I'm having an scaling issue using an F0-04THM module card with a Directsoft D0-05DR PLC. My issue is this; the temp data in the PLC has one...
Replies
Views
i have a historical trend but a can make start / stop it with a push boton in HMI, if i put the triger with timer always is reading data, and if i...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon guys. Thanks to all for the really good info I have gotten on the site thus far. Could not believe how many ways there are to do...
Replies
Views
Hi I’m trying to make a graph in my Citect something like this, see attachment: Where “Y” is water percent (%) in a tank and “X” is a sample...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom