IC695PBM300 problem

Can anyone help me how to configure a profibus module master IC695PBM300to communicate to a slave
GE Fanuc VersaMax Profibus Network Slave Module (IC200BEM002)? i will send my plc hardware configuration those who willing to help for checking

Last edited:
hi can you help me if what is the problem with my hardware config. IC695PBM300 pofibus to communicate to an GE Fanuc VersaMax Profibus Network Slave Module (IC200BEM002)
i will send my plc hardware config. via email im using PME Version 7.5

i am using rx3i plc with cpe305 + profibus master + ic694pbm300 + ic200bem002. im not having communication with the slave device. is my configuration correct?

i am using rx3i plc with cpe305 + profibus master + ic694pbm300 + ic200bem002. im not having communication with the slave device. is my configuration correct?
Do you have faults that point to a configuration issue?
Do you mean IC695PBM300 as mentioned above?
If you configured everything according to the manuals listed above, maybe you have a cabling problem or missing termination resisters.