Factorytalk View Studio ME 5.0 EVRSI Activation

david90

I have an old computer that has FTView ME 5.0. It was using EVRSI to activate until I installed some new unrelated AB software. Now I think FTView is looking for Factorytalk Activation because I get a grace peroid notification when I open the program.

Can somebody help me reconfigure FTView ME 5.0 so that it uses EVRSI activation again?

With 5.0, if the EVRSI.SYS file is in the root of C:, and not corrupted, ME should just use that.
You can check to see if the EVRSI activations are present with the EVMOVECF.EXE utility downloadable from Rockwell. Pick C as the source, and a valid drive as the target, and see what activations exist on C.

Similar Topics

Hello, I made a change in alarm setup in factory view studio, where I changed a alarm message text. After that I made a run application and...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm having an issue with connecting View Studio emulation to a real PLC. I am running View Studio 8.01 on a Hyper-V virtual machine...
Replies
Views
Hello. I have a Project I'm doing in Factorytalk View Studio. One of my displays I created has a bunch of red x's on all of the objects I created...
Replies
Views
So, I'm new to the PLC world (fresh graduate) and at my job I've been pretty much only helping out the other programmers with simpler tasks while...
Replies
Views
Good morning, I have a project coming up that will require my HMI runtime to toggle from English to Spanish via selector switch. What is the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom