Mitsubishi

HI,
I am trying to use Kepware Mitsubishi serial driver to talk to Mitsubishi A-series PLC (A2SHCPU-S1).The PC is installed with a RS-232 serial port and kepservervx V5.18 needs to talk to a computer link module(A1SJ71C24-R4).I have setup the dip switch setting as per the kepware manual help and I could not still connect to the PLC from kepware .I would like to know the settings which are needed to be done in the kepware, to talk to the computer link module.
The station switch setting in the computer link module are X10=0,X=0,Mode=5,Baud rate =9600(as per dip switches 5,6 &7).
I have done the same setting in kepware as it is given in the manual.Please Kindly guide me if there are any additional changes to be done in the PLC code. Kindly help me if anyone has done this communication before.

Thanks,
Karthik

2014-02-10 10.31.50.jpg